 Space / 38904
Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 19:36:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Darrow wrote:
Hi Lenny,
I'm trying to get my schedule switched around so I can come to BrickFest
again this year. If I can make it, I'd like to bring my newest BIA. This is
the last time it was displayed in February, however it's grown a lil' since
then
It is stand alone or can be hooked up to the moonbase. It covers 4 x 6
baseplate area (24 large grey baseplates).  The monorail runs in and through
extending out to other moonbase modules. I've got lots more monorail track
if anyone wants to hook modules up throughout the moonbase.
Would there be room to set the BIA up this year?

Haha, Brian!  You called me on my bluff!

But really, there will be more than enough room.  Make sure you make a MOC Card
for the BIA, and I'll make sure I have some extra width for it!

-Lenny