 Space / 38888
38887  |  38889
Subject:
MOC Cards are GREAT!! was Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 22:33:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   Actually, from this picture it looks like it was 2x2. 4x4 is pretty darn huge - that would be 60 inches x 60 inches - or 5ft by 5ft. That would be great.

If something that big just happens to show up at fest, Dan and I will make whatever changes necessary to make room for it. It is best to let us know before hand if something that big is coming, so that we can make special arrangements.

Translation: Fill out the MOC Card form! That’s how the coordinators know what’s coming and how they can plan. Big OR small, every creation that shows up should have a MOC card in the system... it really really really helps a lot.

Yes, Larry understands me well. And actually, there is a bit of information about HOW to fill out your MOC card for Moonbase modules in the original announcements that would also help out.

MOC Cards are AWESOME!!!

-Lenny