 Space / 38892
  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Hi Lenny, I'm trying to get my schedule switched around so I can come to BrickFest again this year. If I can make it, I'd like to bring my newest BIA. This is the last time it was displayed in February, however it's grown a lil' since then (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Space! at BrickFest 2005

(...) Haha, Brian! You called me on my bluff! But really, there will be more than enough room. Make sure you make a MOC Card for the BIA, and I'll make sure I have some extra width for it! -Lenny (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)