 Space / 37807
Re: Moongrazer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 17:43:14 GMT

Brilliant.

Great original story and some very nice photography. Creates a great mood. Creepy space sci-fi like 2001. Very nice constructions. And some of the best “interior” photos I’ve ever seen for a space MOC. Great sense of humor.

I *liked* the pacing--I think it works well, so long as the viewer is on a fast connection and doesn’t have to wait for the images to load. I don’t think many stories could work well at that pace, but it really works here.

I kind of like the open-ended ending--or is it obvious what’s going to happen and I’m missing it? I assumed the thing coming through the viewport toward the end was some sort of egg--that it was reproducing. Yikes, maybe it was going to mate!

(shudder)

-Brendan