 Space / 37833
Re: Moongrazer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 03:37:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Cooper wrote:
   Click Next in the Gallery

Click “Next” in the gallery above for the cinematic experience.

It’s a sequence of 74 pictures, so grab a bucket of popcorn. :-)

(Maybe standardized moonbase docking ports aren’t a good idea after all...)

Okay, I got sucked in. It looked like just pics, then comic. Okay, funny up to he cinnabon. Then kind if tiring.. then terrifying! I am going to have nightmares... even before it planted it’s egg and created the ‘bait.’ I am so creeped out.

One technical comment, I’m not a commic guy, but in several fromae I was reading the left hand balloon first when the frit line is in the right hand one. Is there some convention for that? Also, the lighting in the caffeteria seemed like it should be more than just harsh moonlight. These are nits though. They help me cope with my abject fear.

I may need counseling, thank you. I mean more counseling

-Ken