 Space / 37809
Re: Moongrazer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 17:59:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:

   I kind of like the open-ended ending--or is it obvious what’s going to happen and I’m missing it? I assumed the thing coming through the viewport toward the end was some sort of egg--that it was reproducing. Yikes, maybe it was going to mate!

Well if that’s it was, maybe “Jungle Lust (tm)” would work better as a scent than Cinnamon?

Anyway, if that’s what’s going on there, the monster apparently has good taste, as Princess Leia has been slumming again.