 Space / 37850
Re: Moongrazer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:39:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   I paid for the entire seat, but I only needed the edge. Very nice work Brian. I agree with some of the responses that a few of the shots are repetitive, but I guess that builds the terror. The right-to-left captions confused me a little too. My biggest gripe, however, is the lack of gratuitous nudity. For some reason the final horrifying scene in the cafeteria reminds me of John Carpenter’s remake of The Thing. Great comic, and I’ll be waiting for the cheesy, shameless sequel.

-Keith

Please sit back in your seat, hippie. Your big hair is blocking the view. ;-)

Yes, I confused even myself with the right to left text bubbles. I think the proper technique is to give the first person speaking the highest bubble, when you can’t place them left to right.

I want to see “Snake” in a comic adventure. There’s a button somewhere he can press that will bring down the Reich. (They made the button to demonstrate their perverse hubris.)