 Space / 37804
Re: Moongrazer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 15:58:02 GMT

Well Played

I believe the Weyland-Yutani Corperation may looking for one of those for their Bio Weapons division.

Once again a great creation (although I would like to see more picture os just the monster) and a great storyline. I’m starting to imagine a space station where unsuspecting spacemen dock their ships only to realize to late they have just landed in the mouth of one of these creatures.

Keep up the great work!

Chappie