 Space / 37805
Re: Moongrazer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 16:11:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.space, Brian Cooper wrote:

   Click “Next” in the gallery above for the cinematic experience.

I was laughing. I was shaking. 2 thumbs up, it’s the must see Minifig epic of January 2005!

   It’s a sequence of 74 pictures, so grab a bucket of popcorn. :-)

Indeed. SO glad you decided to follow up on the suggestion you got about this, you executed it superbly. Spotlighted! Thanks for sharing.

   (Maybe standardized moonbase docking ports aren’t a good idea after all...)

You realise this just gives me another excuse not to build a Moonbase Module? It would just get eaten, so why bother? :)