 Space / 37832
Re: New ship; The Renegade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 02:32:37 GMT

Hi Andrew,

I like your MOC. I think the engine works well, and the canopy as well. It's the
second time I see you use black but non-transparent parts for canopy, and I am
thinking more and more about doing the same!

The nose of your ship is nifty, but I am not so sure about the wings. Maybe I
would have try to make one of the pair shorter?

Thanks for sharing,

JP.