 Space / 37831
Re: Earwig and the Flea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 02:25:41 GMT

Hi Matt,

These 2 MOCs look very nice. The work you did to incorporate them into some
space scene backgrounds is impressive as well. Do you plan to publish some more
pics (maybe without any background work) so that we can see them a little
better? I am sure we're missing a lot of details...

Thanks for sharing,

JP.