 Space / 37799
37798  |  37800
Subject:
Earwig and the Flea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:22:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Earwig and the Flea are designed for atmospheric, orbital and to a lesser
extent interplanetary operations.  They are not capable of interstellar flight.

The twin prongs are capable of carrying several types of specialized payloads
including a sensor pod, cargo, a towing device etc.

I'm also working on a little animated adventure which I hope to post in about a
week.

Hope you enjoy them.