 Space / 37829
Re: Earwig and the Flea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 00:56:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Vrieze wrote:
   In lugnet.space, matt ciavaglia wrote:

The Earwig and the Flea are designed for atmospheric, orbital and to a lesser extent interplanetary operations. They are not capable of interstellar flight.

The twin prongs are capable of carrying several types of specialized payloads including a sensor pod, cargo, a towing device etc.

I’m also working on a little animated adventure which I hope to post in about a week.

Hope you enjoy them.

I did enjoy them both--they have an interesting shape, and the cockpits (both the detailing and the nice pics you were able to get) looked great! Good lookin’ Photoshopping on the space and atmospheric shots. I assume the tops are flat for docking with your larger MOCs--it would have been cool to see pictures of that, but maybe you’ll be covering that in a later post. I enjoyed your earlier MOCs also, but these are even better!

Thanks Kyle. I used Felix’s recommendation of taking the shots outdoors, in the shade on a sunny day and it made a huge difference.

You are quite correct, the tops are flat for docking purposes and I’m working on another MOC with that in mind right now.