 Space / 37843
Re: Earwig and the Flea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:38:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, matt ciavaglia wrote:

The Earwig and the Flea are designed for atmospheric, orbital and to a lesser
extent interplanetary operations.  They are not capable of interstellar flight.

The twin prongs are capable of carrying several types of specialized payloads
including a sensor pod, cargo, a towing device etc.

I'm also working on a little animated adventure which I hope to post in about a
week.

Hope you enjoy them.

Oh that's an interesting shape.  I like the high visability of the cockpit
arrangement, and the pilot's chair on the arm is a great selling point.

The top looks a little chopped off above the cockpit....ending a little
abruptly.  It looks like a difficult transition point..peraps an overlapping
wedge plate of some sort?

The interiors are wunderbar...panel layouts look quite functional.

Yes...would definately love a few more pics from different angles to get a
better sense of the overall package.

Nice build!

-Gil