 Space / 37807
    Re: Moongrazer —Brendan Powell Smith
   Brilliant. Great original story and some very nice photography. Creates a great mood. Creepy space sci-fi like 2001. Very nice constructions. And some of the best "interior" photos I've ever seen for a space MOC. Great sense of humor. I *liked* the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Moongrazer —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Well if that's it was, maybe "Jungle Lust (tm)" would work better as a scent than Cinnamon? Anyway, if that's what's going on there, the monster apparently has good taste, as Princess Leia has been slumming again. (19 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Moongrazer —Brian Cooper
   (...) Thanks. I've always admired your skill with minifig scenes. My interior shots benefited from some experiments I did with shadows a while back. The shadows are manipulated for mood and atmosphere. (...) I didn't want to reveal the creature too (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)