 Space / 37690
Re: Explorovore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 19:40:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Cooper wrote:

On Christmas I reconstructed a Galaxy Explorer from my 25 year old Lego collection and had some fun with it.

-snip-

That is awesome Brian! I do not usually post here on Lugnet, am more of a big time lurking member... but after seeing *this* I just had to post a reply ;-)

Your dark, creepy scenario reminds me of early 80’s motion pictures like Moontrap and the Thing, brrrr!

I’m a big fan of sci-fi horror myself and have once tried to create a somewhat vicious looking, bio-mechanical mini-creature from outer space.

Anyway, I can relate to the way you feel and think about ‘dark’ and ‘space’. This creation of yours really hits me in the face and is giving me bad, bad thoughts and ideas... Guess that makes me kind of a sick person too! LOL

Highlighted; keep up the good work!

   One can only wonder what might happen if an Explorovore egg hatched in a battleship, space station or moonbase module. Beware all things grey and featureless. Beware the red spaceman. Beware.

I wonder what would happen if an Explorovore egg hatched in a 3VIL, Eastern Block, PCS, Iron Reich MOC, in a Mech Bay Moonbase module or in one of the other known, ‘fiery’ .space MOCs... ...IF an Explororove vessel can lure one of these that is of course!

Greetings, Erik Boons