 Space / 37670
Re: Explorovore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:02:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann wrote:

?!?  "battleship, space station or moonbase module" !?!  Ok, what are you up
to...?
Dear God, I love you.  I'm sort of imagining Classic-Space meets Starship
Troopers.  Sick and wrong.  Keep it up.

Mark

I started thinking about monstrous things while creating the Explorovore.
Imagine a moonbase module that seemed like a plain, featureless connecting
corridor, but which from time to time would divert people into the red meaty
oblivion of a space creature's digestive system. Who would notice a few missing
moonbase personnel. Eventually there would be no-one left to notice. Well, there
would be slightly odd looking red spacemen peeking out of windows and airlocks,
waving, making the base seem occupied as more people arrived from Earth. :-)