 Space / 37668
Re: Explorovore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:11:59 GMT

Augh, in space no one can hear you scream "Leave my classic Galaxy Explorer
alone!".

Great idea and implementation, Brian, thanks!

George

Thanks.

And I think they can hear you scream in the realm in Classic Space, as long as
you use your walkie talkie... Hmm, wait a minute, how can you use a walkie
talkie with a space helmet on. That's right, they have no helmet visors. Wait,
how can their space suits be pressurized without a visor? Ok, the visors are
imaginary, giving imaginary pressurization. And the walkie talkie?
It picks up vibrations when pressed against that imaginary faceplate,
transmitted by the imaginary pressurization. (I just had to clarify that for
myself before the concept of Classic Space unraveled from pulling on a string.)