 Space / 37677
Re: Explorovore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:38:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Cooper wrote:
On Christmas I reconstructed a Galaxy Explorer from my 25 year old Lego
collection and had some fun with it.

In the Classic Space era, thousands of Galaxy Explorer ships were produced and
dispatched into the far reaches of space. This was not without consequences...

Heh, evil.  I just want to add a comment about how nice the teeth look and how
well any moving parts are hidden.  Very well done.

Kenn