 Space / 37660
Re: Explorovore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:12:06 GMT

One can only wonder what might happen if an Explorovore egg hatched in a
battleship, space station or moonbase module. Beware all things grey and
featureless. Beware the red spaceman. Beware.

?!?  "battleship, space station or moonbase module" !?!  Ok, what are you up
to...?
Dear God, I love you.  I'm sort of imagining Classic-Space meets Starship
Troopers.  Sick and wrong.  Keep it up.

Mark