 Space / 37721
Re: Explorovore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 21:35:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian Cooper wrote:

   BTW, isn’t it a great evolutionary weakness that the ‘vore haven’t been able to attain the proper coloursheme? It can’t be due dietary lack...

I would have to conclude that up to this point a color scheme wasn’t significantly beneficial to survival. Now if people start shooting grey ships on sight, Explororvores with tinges of blue might be spared and evolution can work its magic. Hmm, maybe Cobalt might make them blue, so those with a taste for munching Cobalt would survive and pass that trait on to their offspring.

Lets just hope that evolution works fast enough to save those cuties - extinction is forever!

But I suspect that the Reich is giving them a helping hand as we speak.

-NB