 Space / 37691
37690  |  37692
Subject:
Pre Classic Space has a home on the web...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 02:39:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A bunch of you kind folk have berated me for not havin a site for PCS... whelp, here ya go!!

http://pre.classic-space.com/

Please visit, enjoy and lemme know whatcha think. Not all my stuff is ported over, MUCH more to add. But this here is a good start.

Check the credits for info for all who helped. Kyle Keppler is da man... not only is he a Georgia Tech Student (go jackets) and a space.boy; he is a steely-eyed webstud when it comes to makin’ sites.

Thanks for the visits, and keep watchin http://pre.classic-space.com/ for updates!

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.