 Space / 34441
Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:49:53 GMT

LegoMaster, this is awesome!

Wow, the sheer scale of it just blows me away! The complexity and detail is stunning!

I absolutely love how you thought out the design of this; the two tiers of cranes, the hinged scaffolding, the ground workspace area, etc. Really, this is one of the coolest things I’ve seen from you yet, Eric.

A request though: could you take more pics of the interior?

BTW those honeycomb walls are just so good, I’m seriously considering stealing them, if I ever get around to building moonbases... Just giving you a warning.

;-)

Again, excellent work Sophie. I hope you do even more .space MOCs like this.

Mladen Pejic