 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2095

Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:47:04 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey Gang, its no secret that I love the whole Moonbase Concept. So here I am with my fourth one. I’m happy to present my latest Moonbase: Mech Bay 04.

Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 04 - 1x3 48x48 Grey Base Plate Module.

The Zolqwith Speed Suit docks for repair. Seven levels, 50 plus studs tall, over 80 Mini-figs. Five corridor connections. 4 Cranes.

Sevice vehicles planned such as re-fueling vehicles and a Mecha Support Rig.

I had great fun and satisfaction building this two week project. One of many to come, this Mech Bay combines key ingredients that I both originally wanted to include in my first Mech Bay and from feedback I recieved.

No Mech Bay is complete with out a set of cranes, so I built four of them.

Check my Schleim:

All in all, I like it, I think its fun, its big, I have no more Blue Brick, and I can’t wait to connect it together with other Modules at Brick Fest!

Enjoy!

Moonbase: Mech Bay 04.

Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04