 Space / 34439
Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:13:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Hey Gang, its no secret that I love the whole Moonbase Concept. So here I am with my fourth one. I’m happy to present my latest Moonbase: Mech Bay 04.

Wow, that’s massive! Very nicely done. I love the shape of the first floor/support pillars. The way they curve in and back out, and the empty space between them is very very nice. Is there any sort of appreciable interior on it? Like meeting rooms, storage, etc?

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com