 Space / 34472
Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:19:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie wrote:
Hey Gang, its no secret that I love the whole Moonbase Concept. So here I am
with my fourth one. I'm happy to present my latest [Moonbase]:

Wow, cool! I like the structure around the main mech bay, makes it more like
a whole facility instead of just the bay.

-Tim

Wow, cool! I like how your gonna buy me two beers at Brick Fest, makes it more
like a whole lotta hops and barly, instead of just the hops.

-e