 Space / 34466
Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:40:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jas Nagra wrote:
Yowsers!

(As Inspector Gadget would exclaim). Thas one awe-inspiring creation...
The scale impressess me, but its the sheer attention to detail that really
excites... I love the classic space style, very futuristic yet, retro in a
way.

Thank you, in honoring the roots of the Moonbase, using classic space colors is
a must for me.

I am right in assuming thats one of your "smaller" Mechs in the bay
there? I'm sure attempting a Mech-bay in "Jammalockquat" scale would need
more bricks than even you own! :o)

I wouldn't bet on that.
;)

Truly inspirational building once again Eric, I want to go buy some bricks
now and attempt a Moonbase Module myself. I'm presuming I'm gonna need as
many bricks and pannels I can get my hands on? Are these the base parts for
large constructions such as Moonbases and Capital Ships?

"...bricks and pannels..." do you mean bricks and plates? right?
Really you only need a few slopes and a hand full of parts to make the basic
corridor connection to spec. Then the rest is up to you. So even if you don't
have alot, you can still make a corridor and make the rest of the moonbase to
fit the size of your collection. That's what is great about it.

Many thanks...

Jas

Many thanks to you for your reply. Thank you.