 Space / 34468
Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:59:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Timothy J. Caffrey wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Hey Gang, its no secret that I love the whole Moonbase Concept. So here I am with my fourth one. I’m happy to present my latest Moonbase:

Wow Eric, Mechs, Cranes, and Pipe wrenches! You really nailed it with this one, I love all the details you packed into there. And the ladders worked out great ;)

Ok, I gotta break Tim’s Brick’s here. Tim, helped me get started on this project. He helped me get ready, he helped sort and he helped me with trying to brainstorm the layout.

Thank you Tim!

The cool accent/egress ladder ways, comprised of 1x2 ladder elements and dark grey Qwiditch rings, are a direct inspire from a design Tim is working on.

Thank you Tim! I always appreciate your help.

P.S. We’ll see how much you like my Moonbase when we have to transport it to Brick Fest buddy. LOL!