 Space / 34469
Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:03:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
You are out of control E.  2 Weeks?!  Amazing, no matter how long (or short)
a period of time it took to build.  So many details...and minis running
amok...and the scale...you could imprison a small child in that thing.  Not
that I'm suggesting that.  Truly EPIC work, you magnificent bastid, you've
outdone yourself this time, which is no easy task.  You will dominate the
moonbase ghetto at b-fest.

-Keith

Rarrrrhhhhhh raahhahhhhrahhwwhh. ....and Ukla the MOC....

Thanks, Slpeef Goldman.