 Space / 28537
Re: New MOC: Disc Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 01:34:27 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   I took a break from studying midterms to build a small ship, somewhat inspired by an idea I posted in August.

Wow, a unique take on a winged craft! This is a great looking ship, with one truly distinct shape.

The landing gear is a nice touch, too, but the coolest thing is the open area around the cockpit. That’s just cool!

Pulling my jaw off the floor,

Joe .space paparazzi!