 Space / 28543
Re: New MOC: Disc Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 15:11:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   I took a break from studying midterms to build a small ship, somewhat inspired by an idea I posted in August.

   The Disc Racer

WOW - this is amazing! The unique shape, great colors and cool details (awesome landing gear!) makes this ship ROCK! I love all the SNOT work and the engine looks good too. There seem to be a lack on controls in the cockpit, though.

Hehe, I was thinking the same thing. The pilot must fly via mind control :) Great ship though, and a nice, distinctive shape too.

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com