 Space / 28574
Re: New MOC: Disc Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 06:25:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   I took a break from studying midterms to build a small ship, somewhat inspired by an idea I posted in August.

I recall thinking at the time ‘how on earth is he gonna pull that off’, and by golly, you did an outstanding job.

   Some tricky parts with this MOC included fitting the flaps and landing gear (inspired by Jon’s T-Wing) into a space no more than one brick thick. I think it turned out pretty well.

I think you’re right. Is there no limit to the usefullness of those droid arms?

   Please LMKWYT! Comments, questions, criticisms, etc encouraged.
--Bram

The only thing in an otherwise beautiful model is that I think the tail is a bit disproportionately large. Nevertheless, you continue to inspire me to improve. You make it look so easy - it’s only when I try to emulate such elegant simplicity that I realise how difficult it is to achieve. Thanks for keeping the bar high.

Allister