 Space / 28550
Re: New MOC: Disc Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 18:56:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
   I took a break from studying midterms to build a small ship, somewhat inspired by an idea I posted in August.

   The Disc Racer

Swweet!

That’s really cool, Bram. The whole ship has a really cool shape, and the color scheme, dark red and white, works well. And the flaps and the landing gear is really cool, especially for such a thin craft.

Thanks.

   Only critisism is that the background is a bit distracting... it almost looks like it has ‘noise’ in it.

I didn’t want to use my normal white background for a white MOC, so I grabbed the first large piece of colored paper I found in my house. Unfortunately, the fibers in that paper kind of stand out, especially since the paper has been kinda crinkled. I’ll try not to use it again. At least it seems not to have affected file size much.
--Bram

   Bram Lambrecht
www.bldesign.org