 Space / 2312
Re: Digital Camera (Go Kodak!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 05:04:03 GMT

Heh. I'm sure you do. But at ~$800 I sure won't be considering it.

Thanks anyway,

~Mark

Matthew Miller writes:
I really like my Nikon Coolpix 950 for taking pictures of Lego. It's got a
great feature for taking good shots in low light without flash or even a
tripod. This might not be terribly useful for most purposes, but it's great
for little shiny plasting things!

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/