 Space / 2303
Re: Digital Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 17:38:47 GMT

FUT .publish

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Unfortunately, there is no option for "takes good closeups."

Many (usually cheaper) digital cameras cannot focus any closer than
about 2.5-3 feet.

Well, my Sony Mavica takes pretty good closeup shots. My dad bought it a year
and a half ago for ~$250 (I *think*) and I'm sure prices have dropped since
then. I dunno what price range you're looking for, but even I (on my $5 an
hour budget) could save up for one if I wanted to... good thing I already have
one <grin>. But YMMV.

A few of my better closeup shots, for your judgement:

HTH,
-Shiri