 Space / 2250
Subject:
Digital Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 07:03:34 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I am posting to these various topics because I have seen many
examples of digital photos and I wanted to know what kinds of digital
cameras you all use and/or recommend. I am interested in buying a
camera sometime in the near future, so I'm doing research. Since I plan
to take lots of pics of my LEGO creations, I thought this would be a good
place to ask.  :^)

My main concern is the ability of the camera to take close-ups. Many
digicams can't focus any closer than about 3 feet away, which obviously
isn't good enough for LEGO photos.

I'd really prefer not to go above $250-300 for the camera. I also want to
get one that has USB connection or a Flash Card.

Thanks for your suggestions.

~Mark

Re: Digital Camera