 Space / 2257
Re: Digital Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 20:22:47 GMT

Hi Mark,

You'll probabloy have more luck posting this to lugnet.publish, which is where
I set follow-ups to. Cross-posting to many groups can get slightly annoying
when the posts are off-topic to the group - nothing personal! People who
read .publish are more likly to be interested in digicams than people who only
read .castle, etc.

HTH,
-Shiri