 Space / 16571
Re: Moonbase Project: Wider Corridors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 02:15:46 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
news:H12Hn5.40@lugnet.com...

Not necessarily.  You can make a modular connector sleeve which • disconnects
from the corridor itself with 1x1 technic bricks.  So, switching out a
standard connector with an adapter would be easy.  Similar to the modular
corridor idea on the Moonbase site, if people want to make their mating
interface modular to allow for adapters, that's cool too.

I like this idea a lot - it does not damage the standard because it is • 100%
adaptable.  And I like the idea of wide corridors :-)

I think it is far far to early to be changing things like the general
corridor concept.  The corridors are one of the main things that (literally)
hold all of this together.  Like Paul and many others have said before I
think we should wait a long time before we change up the basic formula.  If
you want to do this to your module we can't stop you but we're not going to
put any mention of this on the moonbase site.

Sorry guys.

-Jon