 Space / 16512
Subject:
Moonbase Project: Wider Corridors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 21:28:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have designed a corridor that allows space for more minifigs to fit
through, and some corridor converters.  The doubled width of the corridor
would work well in the high-traffic areas of the moonbase, and are still
easy to convert to the narrow pathway.  Is this design acceptible for the
standards?

BTW, anyone want me to design a Moonbase logo?  I am pretty good at drawing.

--
Markham Carroll

Re: Moonbase Project: Wider Corridors?
i think we should let the moonbase ideas
ride for about a year before we start messing
with them (we went through a lot of arguing
just to get TO them :-)

imho

-paul