 Space / 13807
Re: unusual places for the classic space logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:31:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Bryan wrote:
I think it would be even better if it was the Blacktron logo

Matt wrote:
Personally, I would like to get a wolfpack logo on mine, or even a blacktron

~Yes now,
                a Wolfpack or Blacktron emblem is all well and good…
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legohead/icons/wolfpack.gif
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tom77/Blacktron-Comp/blacktron.gif
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ffilz/Blacktron/_blacktron.jpg

~But a -BLACK FALCON- Crest would be simply righteous!!!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legohead/icons/black_falcons.gif

                Vehemently,
                              --==RïçhårÐ==--

*Images courtesy of Kurtzuba, Holloway, and Filz

P.S. That’s one ‘slick ride’ in the picture…
            Fred’s got a smooth car!
http://www.audiusa.com/family_attributes/0,,familyId-4_status-P_countrycode-1_attribClass-1_,00.html
(It’s a 2000 Audi TT Coupe isn’t it?)
Vs.
http://www.chrysler.com/300m/models/300m_special.html     (My car: 2000 300M)
I remember loosing a drag-race to a car like that a month back…
After all, I only drive a 300M…not exactly a sports car, but fast enough!
(I woulda won had I known the streets and been able to time the lights better!)