 Space / 13782
Re: unusual places for the classic space logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:24:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:

That is  SO sweet... anyone else ever see it in unusual places?

That design is truly stellar! Where on earth did they get that
logo painted?! Perhaps this one was a custom job, or maybe a sticker
version. Where did those shirts come from, too?

Any chance Lego.com would get smart and sell merchanside like this?
You know...I think they would make quite an excellent profit off a venture
like this, and the start up capital needed wouldn't be as bad as, say,
cheesy minifigure keychains (which I despise, for that matter.)
Maybe If Lego strayed from their current gear, and went towards the
direction of posters, flags, and other items of that sort, where you could
pick out the logo you wanted, and they would print it, now that would be
tight! (and they
would probably make a nice profit, theoretically) Needless to say, they
would probably sell like hotcakes!

Personally, I would like to get a wolfpack logo on mine, or even a blacktron
insignia. Printed on a flag or poster would look awesome, especially in my
Lego Room.

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112