 Space / 14118
Re: unusual places for the classic space logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 19:49:46 GMT

LOL, yeah. All that would be really cool.

Did you notice the date from the original T-Shirt post?

I would love to make more shirts, but then they would just sic the lawyers
on me again. :^(

~GAMH

In lugnet.space, Kevin Loch writes:

That would work too!  Whichever way it works out, I hope we end up with
true "first person, I am the minifig" shirts, not shirts with cool designs
that just include pictures *of* minifigs or logos (which brand retail makes
today).

P.S. the magnetic classic space sign would be pretty cool too!

KL