 Space / 13886
Re: unusual places for the classic space logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:37:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Hi David,
Hi David,

your doubled posting is very fitting here (at least for people who know Fred):
your doubled posting is very fitting here (at least for people who know Fred):

Yeah, sorry about that.  I accidentally hit the post button before I meant to.
I hit stop, and I thought it was in time, but I guess not.  Anyway, when I
posted for what I thought was the first time for that message, I found that the
accidental button click had already posted it.  Oops.
    David "Fuzzy" Gregory