 Space / 13779
Subject:
unusual places for the classic space logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:56:45 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

That is  SO sweet... anyone else ever see it in unusual places?

Re: unusual places for the classic space logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:06:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:

That is  SO sweet... anyone else ever see it in unusual places?

Heh, that IS pretty cool... I wonder who the car owner(s) is/are.  :)

I think it would be even better if it was the Blacktron logo, cuz of the
black and trans-red!  (Notice I haven't revealed what we're talking about here)

-Bryan

Re: unusual places for the classic space logo