 Space / 13810
Re: unusual places for the classic space logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 23:20:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Bryan wrote:
I think it would be even better if it was the Blacktron logo

Matt wrote:
Personally, I would like to get a wolfpack logo on mine, or even a blacktron

~Yes now,
               a Wolfpack or Blacktron emblem is all well and good…
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legohead/icons/wolfpack.gif
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tom77/Blacktron-Comp/blacktron.gif
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ffilz/Blacktron/_blacktron.jpg

~But a -BLACK FALCON- Crest would be simply righteous!!!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legohead/icons/black_falcons.gif

               Vehemently,
                             --==RïçhårÐ==--

Whoa! I could easily imagine myself driving a blue Volkswagon beetle
with the Black Falcon crestr painted to the sides! Seriously,
that would be tight!

But, then again, The prosects of that happening are zero for me. :)
Alas, that's too bad, eh?

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112