 Space / 13809
Re: Toradoch Systems Sol - Flare Clipper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:27:22 GMT

Gil, your design is very similar to what I was picturing when I was
talking to Jon about what his O-Wing would look like.  There's even a 16
panel click hinge cylinder sitting on my desk somewhere waiting to be
developed further.
So needless to say, I like your design quite a bit.  Nice job.

Thanks kindly Bram....and thank the designer of the click-hinge!

Look forward to seeing the cylinder's evolution...

Cheers,
-G