 Space / 13795
Re: Toradoch Systems Sol - Flare Clipper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:28:19 GMT

Many thanks John!

My 'retro-theorizing' on the cockpit is that a holographic display the
starfield would be projected up on the interior dome of the rudderpod.  As
the clipper builds up speed by running courses towards the sun, the solid
shielding is needed to protect the pilot.

You are absolutely right....this little number is strictly interplanetary
and not capable of interstellar distances.  Besides, nowhere to put the
luggage!!

Cheers,
-G

WOW!

I wish I had the talent and the bricks and the camera to make this!

I like the 'ring' alot, as well as the half-cilendar cocpit.  Wouldn't the
pilot want to see, though?

In theory, the ship wouldn't go intersteller, though- probablly not past
Jupiter.  Amazing distances, you know.

John Kruer