 Space / 13808
RE: Toradoch Systems Sol - Flare Clipper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:55:58 GMT

Gil Shaw writes:
Apologies for responding to my own post, but I just wanted to
give a tip of the hat to Jon Palmer and his O-wing Fighter
design for the inspiration of this model.  Yet another
benevolent felony on my part......

Gil, your design is very similar to what I was picturing when I was
talking to Jon about what his O-Wing would look like.  There's even a 16
panel click hinge cylinder sitting on my desk somewhere waiting to be
developed further.
So needless to say, I like your design quite a bit.  Nice job.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org