 Space / 13790
Re: stickers and shirts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:11:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
Larry & All,

That is  SO sweet... anyone else ever see it in unusual places?

Wow, that is awesome! I wonder if it is painted on, or perhaps a magnetic
sticker or something. And those Classic Space shirts, where in the world did
they get those? Any in 3XL? ; )

Scott "Dreams of a Classic Space symbol on his Blue Trailblazer now!" S.
--

Hi there,

herrminator (1267) here. The logos (yes, there's another sticker on the
right door:-) on my car are just magnetic, you can remove them  easily. And
you should remove them before you'll have a ride on a German motorway - max.
speed the signs can resist is 70 mph, and the Audi runs  much faster...

The stickers and shirts were made by the German Lego® Fan "zany", the left
one of the two black spacemen on the picture. Just ask him for shirts and
stickers, perhaps he can print some more. Mail: zany@brickworld.de

Regards,
Fred