 Space / 13789
Re: What's going on in the LEGO world?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 01:55:21 GMT

"Tobias Möller" <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message
news:tobias.moller-50FF77.10353514042002@news.lugnet.com...
Hello, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I used to be pretty active
here before.

About six months ago, I entered a short "dark age" but now I want to
start building again, and posting on Lugnet.

However... I picked up the 2002 catalog to see what's happening in the
world of LEGO, and I was disappointed (to put it *very* mildly).

Is it even worth to start building again? Should I even bother? Will it
get any better, or is the end near for LEGO?

Reading the catalog only made me depressed. What's it like here on
Lugnet? Are people still active and serious?

Welcome back Tobias. :-)

I would personally love to see more installments in your "Hugo- The Life of
a Yellow Spaceguy" series.  I really enjoyed this story.  I'm  not into the
big technical military style stories that some spacer's write, so this to me
was a welcome change of pace.  Just some spacemen out exploring.  And it
utilized some great Classic Space MOCs as well.  It really captured the feel
of old classic space catalog and box scenes.

As a matter of fact, this is the type of story I'd love to contribute too in
the future.  Maybe I could have a few blue or red Spaceguys of my own meet
up with Hugo. :-)

Anyway, welcome back.

-Jon (more Hugo)